We will only collect personal information from you (e.g. name, address, telephone number, email address) which you have provided to Us voluntarily by completing our enquiry forms, contacting Us at our address or via our telephone number, or which you have sent to Us via an e-mail request. We will only use this information to respond to the enquiry or e-mail which you have sent to Us. This may necessitate, in certain circumstances, passing your personal information to a third party so that they can respond to your specific request, and you hereby consent to the use of your personal information in this way.
We may monitor and/or keep records of e-mail communications which you send Us in the interests of our business.
As you may be aware, no data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure. As a result, while We will always use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and the use of this Website.
You can ask to review the personal information We hold about you and ask us to change or delete any of this information. You can do this by emailing email@example.com or by writing to Wallis Shipping Services Ltd, 4 Brunel Court, Brunel Way, Severalls Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9FG. We may charge a small administration fee of £10 in relation to any requests for access to personal information.
Please help Us keep your personal information current and accurate by contacting us if your personal information becomes out of date.
For information on the Data Protection Act please follow this link http://www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
All electronic mail sent from a WSS Group member may contain privileged and confidential information which is intended for the use of the named recipients only . If you are not the intended recipient of an electronic message you are hereby notified that you should not disclose the contents of the message to any other person, nor copy or take any action in relation to it. If you have received a message in error please immediately forward the message to our IT subsidiary at
At present the integrity of electronic mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are therefore not secure. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by UK law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium. WSS Group of companies will not accept legal responsibility for the contents of any electronic message, and views or opinions presented in emails or any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the WSS Group of companies. Any & all business undertaken including advice, information, or services provided whether gratuitously or not is transacted subject to the standard trading terms and conditions of the individual company, copies of which are available on request.
Within our aim of making a “World of Difference” in the international freight and logistics management market, we will continue to invest in services and solutions to add value to our customers’ global supply chains. This goal will be enhanced by the improvement of the environmental performance throughout our network.
The WSS Group recognises that this can only be achieved by the commitment of the Managing Director and senior management and all other employees to incorporate this environmental policy in their everyday activities.
1. As a minimum, we are committed to complying with all relevant environmental regulations and corporate policy requirements for health and safety and environmental matters as they affect our employees, customers, contractors and their employees and the public.
2. We will effectively manage our sites within our limitations to conduct environmental awareness and maintain safe environmental practices.
3. We will consider key suppliers’ environmental policies and credentials as part of the process for evaluation and selection.
4. We will utilise and promote the use of recycled materials whenever possible, and we will work with our employees, customers and suppliers to ensure that all waste is disposed of in line with legal and environmental requirements.
5. In our efforts to conserve energy, we will strive to optimise process efficiency and consumption thereof, as far as reasonably possible.
6. We recognise the potential local impact of our activities. We will therefore strive to minimise noise and visual intrusion and endeavour to enhance local environmental conditions.
7. We will ensure that all employees are properly trained and informed of their responsibilities for health, safety and environmental matters, and discharge them effectively, encouraging them to implement and sustain this policy.
8. We will ensure that the potential health, safety and environmental factors are assessed for all new activities and acquisitions.
9. We will adopt a policy of auditing our procedures and we will also periodically review the policy to determine its effectiveness.
10. We recognise that it is the responsibility of the Managing Director to regularly review practices and policies which have a direct effect upon the environment.
The achievement of business growth, without compromising the quality of the environment.
REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION?
Like to know more about how we can assist your business. Simply click on the link below to see how to contact usContact us