Are you moving overseas but can’t bear to leave your pride and joy motor behind? Or have you got your eye on a classic car from abroad and would love to buy it if there was a way to get it to you? With the attention to detail that you can always expect to receive from Wallis Shipping, we are able to apply our specialist project management skills to handle the transportation and shipment of modern, vintage and classic cars and vehicles.
We are able to offer a fully comprehensive service whether by road, sea or air which will ensure your valuable vehicle is carefully looked after. You can decide which elements of the service package suits your requirements.
- UK or European collections prior to deep sea shipment.
- Source most appropriate sea or air transport options for the final destination.
- Prepare vehicle for shipment, packing where required and securing and loading into containers.
- Photograph and supervise all stages of the process.
- Arrange customs clearance.
- Provide Goods in Transit insurance if required.
- Through our global partners provide destination services.
- For any vehicles you import we can also provide options for long term storage.
In the past we have transported all types of vehicles, including new cars, racing cars, classic and vintage cars, retro campervans, motorbikes and mobile homes. We now currently work with a specialist UK travel operative, Handmade Travel, to export cars for those who visit the UK on classic car buying travel tours.
The element that brings all of our car shipments together is our expertise – we are the single line of communication between you, and the buyer or seller, or sender or receiver. With no assets tied up in vehicles and equipment, we are free to select the specialised transport solutions that suit your budget.
For more information or to receive a quote please call us on 01206 751133 or email us at email@example.com