As specialist event freight providers, Wallis are the right people to call when you have cargo, promotional merchandise or specialist equipment to move for an event or exhibition around the world.
With our worldwide reach of trusted agents and partners we are able to offer a complete 24-7 global service, with local representatives at destinations should you need any support during the events.
Our event staff have the expertise to help you plan your exhibition without the logistical headache that comes with organising freight. Our experienced team can take care of your exhibition cargo to make sure it arrives at the venue on time and in budget, so you are free to take care of marketing and promoting your event.
Wallis track record of event logistics
- Small dedicated teams working for organisers/ sponsors / exhibitors.
- International event logistics for sporting fixtures – World Athletics, Olympics, Team GB and Euro Football.
- International logistics for art exhibitions including large sculptures and museum artefacts.
- Integrated supply chain solutions for high profile brands.
What Wallis can offer and our event experience
- In time deliveries for International shows – Express European courier options available
- Exporting and Importing – controlling transport from source to delivery, by airfreight, sea freight or road.
- Documentation – duties and taxes, custom formalities, ATA Carnet applications when required.
- Warehousing – secure storage, fulfilment operations, pick n pack, co-packing and labelling.
- Transport – from ports and airports post clearance, to a nominated delivery point, PODs, timed deliveries UK and overseas.
- Insurance – complete roundtrip insurance options available to cover your exhibits from your premises to the event and back.
- Control – Exportease tracks & traces all export and import transactions. Reports on activity (volumes, values, spend) and on specifics (eg/ royalties).
We see both sides of events, from the ground (securing space, marketing, sourcing display material and promoting at shows) and the behind the scenes – getting everything from A to B and back again! For more information or to obtain a free quotation please Contact Us or email us at email@example.com