Whether you’re new to exporting, or a regular shipper looking for some technical advice, with over 30 years’ experience in the shipping industry, our expert trainers can tap into a wealth of knowledge to assist your international trade needs.
Our trainers and consultants are full-time freight and logistics professionals who customise courses to suit your exact requirements, on-site at our head office in Colchester or off-site at your premises, in the UK or overseas. Our successful track record includes work for commercial companies, chambers of commerce, international banks, NGO’s and UN bodies.
Expert guidance is available on the following topics:
• International payment methods and Letters of Credit
• Customs procedures
• New VGM container weighing procedures
• Packing and storage
• Sea, air and truck-based operations
• Warehousing and distribution; set-up and operation
• International procurement and negotiation policies.
• Procedures and operations
• IT systems consultancy
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01206 751133 to find out more and to arrange a free consultancy session to your specific needs.
For tips on how to start exporting read our guide on the main aspects to consider here.