In light of recent events, the Wallis team would like to reassure you that we are available and running as normal to help you in these difficult times. The onset of Covid-19 has created some worrying times for all our global clients, partners, family and friends. In such uncertain and challenging times, we want to share our advice, knowledge and support as we believe staying connected is very important, and we hope for you to contact us or reach out to our social platforms to keep you updated on your shipping movements across the world, or even a friendly reminder that we are all in this together.
Our mission is to help you find freight solutions in the current situation, to help with supply chains. We have been working on sending emergency shipments, chartering specialised aircrafts, and even sending medical masks from Asia to UK to help during this time. We would like to thank our staff who are endlessly working to ensure business resumes as normal. Whilst some of our team are working from home, we are monitoring the day to day changes to bring you our usual service.
How Wallis can help:
• Current shipments: For your regular bookings contact our Operations team
• Charter and Air Freighter options – Due to the reduced amount of passenger aircrafts operating, we can offer air cargo charter and airfreight solutions, tailored to your shipping needs.
• Events – Our Events team are continually in touch with organisers for exhibitions that have been cancelled or postponed and continue to support those that will resume in coming months. For any queries or support we can offer once the situation resumes to normal, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
• Domestic haulage – Contact our Sales team for any assistance you may need with UK movement
• Customs advice – Contact our Business Development Team who continue to offer advice in regards to either Brexit, Customs Formalities and Documentation, and general Training and Consultancy.
At Wallis, we are closely monitoring the developments day by day and continue to provide freight solutions, following advice and recommendation from local authorities, government and health regulations. Whilst we have personnel in our offices, it would be much appreciated if you could communicate with us via e-mail as the first choice for communication wherever possible.
For updated contact details, please see below:
Thank you for your ongoing support, we wish you all safe and well.
Wallis Shipping Services Ltd